[Asterisk-Users] spandsp hylafax asterisk and confusion

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue May 25 06:31:15 MST 2004

Hi Terry,

You could have tried following the instructions at
fttp://www.opencall.org/instructions.html rather than guess how to build
the software. :-)

If you are using the latest CVS there is a build problem with app_rxfax
and app_txfax. If you use the latest *stable* CVS it should build OK. If
you are using version 0.0.1j of spandsp update to 0.0.1k

Regards,
Steve