[Asterisk-Users] Answer App hanging in I4L

S.Murali Krishna ismk at myrealbox.com
Tue May 25 03:30:34 MST 2004

Hi,

Anyone using ISDN4Linux (Eicon Diva Hisax ) card.

If yes, please help me out.

After configuring extension.conf and modem.conf
I could make outward calls correctly from gnophone  and kphone. Still
the inward
call to the configured MSN is correctly reaching Asterisk and also to the
configured Context. But the issue is, it was hanging on 'Answer'
application and
throwing out 'Unable to Spawn Extension (vpk, s, 1) ..... ".

When I debug, found that Asterisk is issuing the following AT commands while
answering the call.

ATA
(expecting VCON )
AT+VRX+VTX
(expecting CONNECT )

In the above sequence, I found that after giving ATA, without waiting for
VCON it is giving the AT+VRX+VTX command and getting CONNECT
successfully, but according to voice communication CONNECT without
VCON would fail and hanging up the line.

Though all the above things are my Points  on debugging, my basic issue
is to successfully ANSWER an incoming call.

Please throw some lights.

Regards
Murali Krishnan.S
<ismk at myrealbox.com>