[Asterisk-Users] Speed Dials

Rob Franklin Rob.Franklin at air-it.co.uk
Tue May 25 01:31:51 MST 2004

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone knew whether there is a built in set of
functions for handling "speed dial", basically a set of numbers that can
be entered from that handsets and stored in locations such as 3000, 3001
etc.  I can do this by adding the extensions to the extentions.conf file
and hard coding the numbers but ideally I wouldn't want to have to add
them in this way.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Rob

AIR IT Disclaimer
Information provided in this  electronic mail is provided "as is" without warranty representation or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to conditions or other terms of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient then please delete forthwith.