[Asterisk-Users] Using Ser and Asterisk together

Aiden Chew ceyi2r at yahoo.com.sg
Tue May 25 00:20:43 MST 2004

Hi all,
I would like to know if it is possible to use asterisk
and ser together in a single computer system using ser
as a sip proxy and forwarding any voice call request
to asterisk for calling into the pstn gateway. (or any
other alternative that is possible is also welcomed
for suggestions). If it is possible can someone kindly
show me the necessary configuration files or refer me
to any page that can show me how to do it ? Thanks a
lot in advance.
Kevin