[Asterisk-Users] using the asterisk mailbox utility

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Mon May 24 21:44:33 MST 2004

why is my mail duplicating itself
I am sorry guys.
I just wanted to let you all know I am not trying to clutter up the list
honest
- -
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.