[Asterisk-Users] mpg123

Vasyl Rublyov vasyl.rublyov at ionidea.com
Mon May 24 17:57:44 MST 2004

Brain,

I believe that space on the disk become very cheap, as well as computer
memory, so it does not make any sense to have decoding mpegs in the
memory, consuming cpu cycles for this.... let save a little for codecs
and echo cancellation :-)

Anyway - thanks for good points - I will upgrade mpg123 on my systems,
as well as use "quitetmp3nb". Does it enough to serve 20-30 calls at once?

Thanks