[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connected to DataBase

pesb pesb at conexion.com.py
Mon May 24 14:58:30 MST 2004

Hi there,
	I want to have all my sip.conf data inside a DataBase, so that my asterisk
admintration system would be through a Web Interface connected to the DB.
 Is there any way to put the sip.conf file in a Data Base and then to read
from it, in such a way that the sip.conf file would have some line that
points to the DataBase?
I have seen wiki's page
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+configuration+from+database
Possibility nº 2 and 3 do not convince myself.
I have tried possibility nº1(Dynamic), but did not find much info about the
command DBget. Could somebody give some info on how to use it?
Or, could someone recommend me another scheme that could work?

   thanks in advance,
                              Pablo Salinas