[Asterisk-Users] Re: Making a SIP call

bclark at bwkip.com bclark at bwkip.com
Mon May 24 14:13:01 MST 2004

I am still having this problem of only capturing part of the IP address, I
am currently checking into a possible hardware/software issue on the
client side but was wondering if there are any setting I need to set on
the asterisk server to allow an peer to peer call. I have set
dtmfmode=inband.  Is there anything else I need to set?

Brian