[Asterisk-Users] dialing multiple extensions

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Mon May 24 11:24:19 MST 2004

> > I'm just wondering if I could get all this in one line.
> >
> > Would dialing via IAX2 help rather then through the zaptel lines?

I have also seen key systems before that will ring your cell phone and
prompt you to press 1 if you would like to accept the call, or press 2 if
you would like to enter another number.

It may take a lot of programming, but you could write maybe an AGI script
to not consider the Zaptel line answered (even if it is analog) to be
considered answered unless it receives the DTMF tone of 1.  This would be
beneficial in cases where you have Voicemail on your cell phone, so the
call wasn't considered answered when your Voicemail picks it up.

Just a thought..

- Brent