[Asterisk-Users] PRI problem???

Timothy R. McKee tim at baseworx.net
Mon May 24 11:21:47 MST 2004

Yes, my termination point is a good 100' run away (cat5) from the server.  I
have experimented with settings of 0, 1, and 2 with no difference.  I had
only put the channel bank in a backup timing source (since removed) to see
if there was any impact.

I appreciate the libpri comment, I'll search the bug reports.

[nothing remarkable in the logs, I have not yet decided to become a
masochist and turn on PRI debugging on a production sysmem....   maybe if
the pain level goes higher....]

Timothy R. McKee