[Asterisk-Users] 2 Sip phones behind un-natted Asterisk

Shaun Dawson bigchiefscd at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 10:02:42 MST 2004

What does the Xten diagnostic log say about a single
session?

Also, what does the * SIP debug output say?  I'd be
very interested to see what IPs and ports SIP is
trying to set the RTP connection on.  (Since SIP
appears to be working fine, it's the RTP part that is
breaking).

Are both the Xten and the 7960 trying to listen on the
same RTP port (my Xten is configured to listen on
8000)?

Pardon me if I sound like an idiot, but I'm somewhat
new to VoIP, SIP _and_ Asterisk.  :)

Shaun