[Asterisk-Users] Fw: creating a single user voice mail box on asterisk?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon May 24 09:25:43 MST 2004

You'll probably be ignored on this list -- you fired off three "basic"
questions in an hour which showed that you haven't taken the time to
attempt answering those questions yourself.  Additionally, you forwarded
those same questions without modification or further info.

Asterisk is FREE and thus requires some of your time and expertise to
set it up.  Search google for the information you need, it's readily
available.  Check www.voip-info.org, www.asterisk.org,
www.asteriskdocs.org for more info.

You won't be judged because you are blind, but because you chose not to
look.