[Asterisk-Users] Cisco & Asterisk

Jon imail at keepitdigi.com
Mon May 24 08:11:30 MST 2004

Actually the reason I need it setup this way, is so that we can use g729
codec. Thats why I want the phone to go thru the cisco first. The cisco will
basically just be coding & decoding g729 and passing the data to asterisk.
The problem I'm having is with authentication. I want the authentication
info to be passed thru cisco to asterisk so that asterisk can authenticate
w/ sip.conf  Is this possible?