[Asterisk-Users] Zapata.conf setup for TE410P

C. Maj cmaj-SPAM at freedomcorpse.com
Mon May 24 07:55:27 MST 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004, William Zhang waxed:

> Hi,
>
> I have a TE410P with 3 E1 being enabled, some how it crashes for 2
> times lately,  I suspect it might be the channel setup issue, can

Does it crash immediately or after a fixed amount of time ?

> anyone tell me if following part in zapata.conf is correct?
>
> switchtype = euroisdn
> signalling = pri_cpe
> pridialplan=local
> group = 1
> context = incoming
> channel => 1-15,17-31,32-46,48-62,63-77,79-93,94-108,110-124

These channels look fine for E1.  You said 3, but there are
4 configured right there.  Shouldn't matter much.

What does your zaptel.conf look like ?  Can you post that ?

> Also, is there way to log the reason why Asterisk is crashed? Thank
> you.

asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvgc

That will give you a core file and lots of output, plus
connect you to asterisk so you can watch it running on a
console.

--Chris

--
Chris Maj, Rochester