[Asterisk-Users] Aastra ADSI phone

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon May 24 06:55:55 MST 2004

> I've received my Aastra 390 phone.  I got the unlock procedure from the
> vendor, and the services button now shows all four entrys as
> "<available>".
>
> When I give the phone "ADSIProg()" the phone displays:
> Asterisk PBX
> download refused
> Conflict with:
> <available>
>
> The asterisk.adsi hasn't been changed:
> DESCRIPTION "Asterisk PBX"
> VERSION 0x02
> SECURITY 0x0000
> FDN 0x0000000f
>
> When I change the FDN number to anything else, the phone replies
> "Services full".
>
> Is the phone properly unlocked?  Has anyone seen this before?

Yes.  The security and FDN codes are incorrect (at least for your phone) in
the script.  I just added a patch to bugs to fix this.  Mark also just
updated the VM code to include the proper security and FDN code for the
Comedian Mail script (went into CVS Sun 5/23/2004 8:31 PM) so you may want
to update your VM as well.

Patch your ADSI script with the patch here:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001709

Then re-run the ADSIProg and it should work.

NOTE THAT THIS APPLIES _ONLY_ TO THE Sayson Aastra 380 and 480 PHONES.
OTHER ADSI PHONES MAY BE HARDWARE LOCKED AND/OR MAY USE DIFFERENT FDN
VALUES.

Good luck,

Steven

Steven Sokol