[Asterisk-Users] PRI problem???

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon May 24 05:30:20 MST 2004

Tim, I would double check the timing.  It seems odd that you would supply
clock rather than the switch, and if you get clock slips, that could
certainly account for what you are seeing.  Feel free to contact me
off-list if you need more info or have any questions.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 284-5800 ext 115