[Asterisk-Users] NetJet and RAS

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sun May 23 16:37:10 MST 2004

Hi,

Last weekend I was planning to buy a physical PBX system, but instead I
have been blown away by the fact that VoIP really works, that Asterisk
is so easy to set up and use... and free!

We're in Australia, so as I understand it, we aren't allowed to use the
Zaptel cards. We need to set up our system to route incoming 56K data
calls to the PPP daemon on our Linux box or to our Windows 2003 server.
I noticed the zapras application - is there any way to achieve this
functionality using the NetJet card?

What other solutions might exist for us? (I really would rather use
VoIP than a silly PBX...)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Andrew Yager