[Asterisk-Users] e164.org

Matthew Asham matthewa at bcwireless.net
Sat May 22 18:55:34 MST 2004

You know, sleep deprivation cause people to do dumb things.  The example
I pasted was hastily pasted and renumbered,

> exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,6,Playback(enum-lookup-failed)
> > exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,7,Hangup

are actually:

exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,103,Playback(enum-lookup-failed)
exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,104,Hangup

Duane wrote up some more detailed examples at
http://www.e164.org/config.php.

Sorry for not proofing that when I posted it.  I'll go sleep now.