[Asterisk-Users] loader.c:240 ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sip.so: undefined symbol: ast_moh_stop

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Sat May 22 10:57:15 MST 2004

Afternoon all,

I'm trying to load Asterisk, however I am getting the following error:

[skipping res_musiconhold.so]
 [chan_sip.so]May 22 18:42:24 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:240
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sip.so: undefined symbol:
ast_moh_stop
May 22 18:42:24 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:421 load_modules: Loading module
chan_sip.so failed!

I've tried doing res_musiconhold.so=no in modules.conf with no change.

I'm using a box without ztdummy or hardware, so I have no timing sources.  I
have configured sip.conf as well.  I've done a search on google and the
mailing list, and the only reference to this I could find was this post:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/044507.html

Which didn't really give me a whole lot more to go on than what I already
know...

I'm sure this is a simple problem which I'll smack my forehead when I hear,
but so far it escapes me.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.