[Asterisk-Users] fwd on busy when calling multiple extensions at once

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Sat May 22 09:49:00 MST 2004

Hi,
I am setting up a dispatch center where will have 4 call takers, all
with Polycom IP 600 Sip phones. Each phone will be setup with 6
extensions each. When a new call comes in, the first extension on all
the phones will ring. This works fine, the problem is when one of the
dispatchers is already using her first extension and another call comes
in. What happens now is that the remaining 3 phones ring on the first
extension, but the dispatcher who is on a call, her phone does not ring.
I want her second extension ring along with the other 3 phones first
extensions.

In sip.conf I have all the extensions set to incominglimit=1 and the
pertinent part of extensions.conf is:

exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/5000&SIP5001&SIP5002&SIP5003,20,tr)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/5004&SIP5005&SIP5006&SIP5007,20,tr)

and so on.

If anybody has any insight, or a better solution, that would be great.

Thanks,

-Tor Roberts