[Asterisk-Users] How to share Zap channels in 2 Asterisk servers

deepak at netandroid.com deepak at netandroid.com
Sat May 22 08:39:35 MST 2004

Hello

I am trying to setup Asterisk on 2 servers PBX300 and PBX200.
PBX300 has X100P card with 1 telephone line. PBX200 don't have any Zap device.
Softphone from PBX200 can talk to softphone on PBX300 but no outgoing call from
PBX200.
I can call from PBX300 outside but I am unable to configure soft Phone defined
in PBX200 to dial out side using PBX300 Zap devices.

I am geting error message " Rejected connect attempt from PBX200".

Please help if this is possible.

Thanks

Deepak