[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse SIP

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Sat May 22 05:45:52 MST 2004

I'm using Coloco now, which so far is working well.

Where companies like VoicePulse buy services from a patchwork of CLECs
in order to cover their markets, Coloco is a CLEC. The upside is that
you cut out the middleman. But if you need a number in an area they
don't serve you'll need to find a different provider.

Coloco serves latas 236 and 238 (NPAs 301,240,410,443,703), which works
well for me since I'm in 238. If you need numbers local to DC and
central Maryland give them a shout (coloco.com). I hear they're also
working with some other CLECs to get numbers in other areas but I don't
have any details on that.

-brian