[Asterisk-Users] MGCP error dialing

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat May 22 05:43:29 MST 2004

Hi!

> Below is my conf that i have now.Is there anything I need to configure in the
> Dlink gateway for this to work with asterisk?

Here a few things you can try:
- upgrade to CVS-HEAD (not 0.9.0) and see if things are different
- issue a "ngrep port 2727" to monitor what your dlink is sending
- uncomment the bindaddr= statement

Make sure you do a RESTART and not a RELOAD after any changes that are
supposed to affect MGCP. If you continue to experience problems please
open a bug report and include as much data as you can provide. In this
case you might also want to try to go back to CVS HEAD of 03/05/04
00:50:56.

Cheers, Philipp