[Asterisk-Users] Dumb TDM400P question

Ben Witso benw at bgwcomp.com
Fri May 21 17:21:46 MST 2004

I have a TDM400P with 3 fxs and 1 fxo ports. I need to know which phone
connector corresponds to which module and also which port number. If we
are looking at the card with the PCI connector at the bottom, fxs/o
modules at the top and the phone jacks on the left - do the phone jacks
start at the top or the bottom (top is port 1 or bottom is port 1)? And
which phone jack belongs to which module (top phone = left module, or
top phone = right module)?

                         module a   module b   module c   module d

phone w
phone x
phone y
phone z

w=a, x=b, y=c, z=d or w=d, x=c, y=b, z=a or something else?

and then is w=1, x=2, y=3, z=4 or z=1, y=2, x=3, w=4 or something else?

TIA