[Asterisk-Users] snom 200 and hold

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Thu May 20 23:11:25 MST 2004

I wonder what I'm doing differently with 2.05e because for me the
R-hold/transfer works.

I'm not using transfer myself very often but now I tried this several
times with a couple of snom200s
( all 2.05e ).     I  pressed R ( hold ), the calling end started to
hear MOH, I dialed a new number ( + ok )
and hit xfer when the other end answered. The call got connected fine -
every time.

I'm using CVS head the 13th of May.

PS
Someone mentioned about some other problems with 2.05e. What kind of
problems are they ?
For me it would be important to know.

Best regards Pertti