[Asterisk-Users] snom 200 and hold

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu May 20 11:08:20 MST 2004

Michael Swan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've looked through the archives and seen references to placing calls
> on hold on a snom 200 (any version of the firmware but we have the
> latest:
> 2.05e.)

We use two ways to transfer.

1) assisted we do use the hold/ (R) botton then we dial the extension we
want. After talking to the person we press the lcd button called xfer and
the call transfers.

2) non-assisted is done by pressing the xfer button direclty then the
extension this works.

The only thing not working in our snom 200 are picking up parked calls and
putting calls into parking.  Which we are testing the new Valetparking
application at this time.