[Asterisk-Users] AGI/php script not working

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu May 20 05:47:37 MST 2004

OK,  but I have AGI working and you don't - so please allow me the error
since it's a while since I worked on this,  Of course, it would help if *
used consistent syntax for identical commands in extensions.conf and AGI,
but that's another debate.

Why not check the logs for php and * and post anything relevant here.
Enable the maximum debugging support in *.

  Iain

--On Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:44 pm +0300 Apollon Koutlides