[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Quadbri card

Julien Levi jules at jlevi.co.uk
Thu May 20 04:59:25 MST 2004

Hello,

We have been running a system based around the quadbri card from
www.junghanns.net for around 3 weeks now. For the first two weeks
everything was stable and ran well. In the last week a issue has
appeared, described below:

Someone attempts to call us, * sees an incoming call (it is anounced on
the console e.g. "Accepting call from '' to '781950' on channel 2, span
2") and * says it has picked up the call. However the person calling
isn't connected, hears no ringing and gets a tone as if the call has
been rejected. This happens on some but not all calls. As * believes the
call is connected the channel remains open and the call remains in the
system until it is manually cleared.

It doesn't appear to be a service provider issue, they;ve tested the
lines and see no problem. The only strange error message in the logs is:

WARNING[15376]: PRI: !! Don't know what to do with M3=7 u-frames

which has started to appear recently bu it occurs once to twice a day
where as the failed calls can happen tens of times a day.

We have 2 isdn2e line with 1 hunt number.

We were on bristuff 0.0.2rc20a and have changed to the latest 0.0.2 but
the problem still occurs.

Any idea on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Julien Levi