[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fedora Core 2 and Kernel 2.6

Maron Kristófersson maron at transistor.tv
Thu May 20 04:51:59 MST 2004

Running asterisk on gentoo 2004.0, kernel 2.6.5, 2.8 Ghz hyperthreading
CPU 1G RAM. I decided to use kernel 2.6 after reading about problems
with hyperthreading and asterisk in 2.4 on this list.  So far I've only
connected to VOIP service providers and everything has been working very
well.  I will however connect a PRI line in the next 3-4 weeks so I'm
interested in hearing from experienced kernel 2.6 users as well.

I'm also interested in getting in contact with people using asterisk as
a hotel pbx, which is my setup (100 rooms in 3 locations, 1 asterisk box).

Best regards,

Maron Kristofersson