[Asterisk-Users] AGI/php script not working

Jer jer at multihaven.org
Thu May 20 04:14:05 MST 2004

Dear all

I am just getting started with AGI

so I wrote the following script as a simple test
but all that happens is silence before it times out and hangs up
can someone help to get me started?
yet if i use the agi-test.agi script everything works  I don't see the
difference

Thanks

php -q
<?php
         fputs(STDOUT 'SAY NUMBER 123 "#*"\n');
         $lin = fgets(STDIN);
?>

yet all I get on the console is
     -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/test.php
     -- AGI Script test.php completed, returning 0

  my conf file looks like

exten => 4000,1,Wait,1                  ; Wait
exten => 4000,2,Answer                 ; Answer
exten => 4000,3,AGI,test.php         ; run script