[Asterisk-Users] AArgh, * and the 7960

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu May 20 01:20:39 MST 2004

I have ethereal installed and I'll do a full call trace.  The Catch 22 is I
don't have access to access to a source of repeatable (ie recorded) content
accessed through IAX.  That would help in producing traces for the ATA and
7960 for comparison.  I mainly use IAX for non-critical international
business calls to people who wouldn't want to be * testers.

  Iain

--On Tuesday, May 18, 2004 7:22 pm -0600 "brian k. west" <brian at bkw.org>