[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Compact PCI platform

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Thu May 20 00:44:12 MST 2004

Hi,

Correct. There are some scripts around on the net that do this (including
commit/rollback functionality). I may have mentioned this before - one of my
collegues has written a paper on this including implementation for routers
etc. Can be adapted for Asterisk. Paper is dutch though :-)

> You would have to come up with a way to make storage of your
> voicemail persistent, but this could be done by using the
> existing feature of e-mailing the message...

Or even some form of remote disk (NFS ?)

Florian