[Asterisk-Users] IAXy

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Wed May 19 15:15:22 MST 2004

Hi florian..

Florian Overkamp wrote:

>Hi,

that means that the iaxy has authenticated to * to make a call, but has
not yet sent digits.  This is normal activity.

>>>- No support for hookflash transfers (will this be possible ??)
>>>

>>There is most definately support for flashhook transfers.
>>Hit Flash, then #, then dial the number you're' transferring
>>to.  I've done this for awhile now, and it works fine.
>>

>Can you show your IAXy provisioning config ? This doesn't do anything with
>my setup.

The provisioning config has nothing to do with this.

>>Make sure you're running revision 14 of the firmware.  type
>>iax2 show firmware from the cli to see which firmware you
>>have on your asterisk
>>system.    If it's not the latest, i reccomend doing a cvs update to
>>latest -HEAD .  If you're not running HEAD this is futile.
>>Also, to see which version of firmware you have on the iaxy,
>>do an iax2 debug, and watch for the iaxy's talk, it will tell
>>you what firmware revision it's running.
>>

>I did, and I can confirm the IAXy is running version 14.
>
>Florian

Okay.    I'm not sure what to say then... I've been using an IAXy now
since the first batch was done, and it works exactly as I described.