[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Compact PCI platform

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed May 19 13:12:12 MST 2004

Since this is related... Does anyone have Asterisk working on a
Flash-drive?  I was considering this as an alternative to having a
harddrive in my machine, thus keeping down noise and heat.  A 512MB CF
card should be plenty to get Linux and * booted, another 64 or 128MB
card should be plenty for voice-mail and such.  Any takers?