[Asterisk-Users] Dropped calles (with mp3)

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Wed May 19 06:54:30 MST 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 03:20 pm, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am still struggling with those dropped calls and am about to give up.
> I have created an MP3 of the exact scenario that I can reproduce when
> the call gets dropped. Maybe this might have an clue for somebody.
>
> http://atom.port11.net/media/disconnectasterisk.mp3
>
> Also here is my zaptel.conf:
> [channels]
> group=1
> language=en
> context=default
> signalling=fxs_ks
> busydetect=yes
> echocancel=yes
> echotraining=yes
> rxgain=0.0
> txgain=0.0
> callprogress=no
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> relaxdtmf=yes
> immediate=no
> busydetect=no           <== Duplicate
> callprogress=no           <== Duplicate
> musiconhold=default
> usecallerid=yes
> callerid=asreceived
> channel=>1-4
You have duplicate entries for some of the parameters.  See the markings
above.  You need to remove the duplicates.  Also, you may want to change
signalling=fxs_ks to signalling=fxs_ls.  You may want to add busycount=6 just
to be more complete: it can aid in experimenting to weed out the problem.

Please write back and tell us if any changes helped, and what the changes
were.

Anon