[Asterisk-Users] AArgh, * and the 7960

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed May 19 10:27:08 MST 2004

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
>>The fact is the provider is running broken code.  They should fix it.
>>That's the true bottom line.
>

> Agreed but Rich needs a workaround.  I think what I suggested will work and is
> cheap -- a spare PC with a pair of ethernet cards in it, and a second
> ethernet card for his existing * server.

No... Service providers that adopted Asterisk this early in the game
should have been prepared to dedicate resources to solving problems and
hell even contribute to the further development of Asterisk. Yet, I
don't see this happening from many of the other Asterisk based service
providers.

IMHO, it shows who's in this just for the money.

Just my $0.02 Peso's,

Jeremy McNamara