[Asterisk-Users] FreeBSD + Zaptel + Asterisk

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Wed May 19 09:43:10 MST 2004

It's in /usr/ports/misc/zaptel.  For everyone else, there were some updates
to the driver recently by Maxim Sobolev (the maintainer) that can be
obtained by cvsup (see /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile).

It works great with a single x100p card here as well!

Cheers,
Rich