[Asterisk-Users] AArgh, * and the 7960

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed May 19 09:19:25 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 10:38, Kevin Walsh wrote:
> As I understand it, chan_capi has been released under the GPL.  That
> being the case, the author doesn't need to sign over his copyright
> or release it as no-license public domain code, and the Asterisk
> maintainers are free to include it in the CVS tree if they feel that
> it might be useful.

Ah, the innocence of youth.  Try these two URLs:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/016694.html
and
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2002-October/005407.html

This issue has been beaten to death already.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows