[Asterisk-Users] Re: call announce? in MeetMe?

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Wed May 19 09:02:58 MST 2004

have you tried the #asterisk-dev IRC room?  thats the best place

Dave P

In article <s0aa61cf.035 at gwmail.media.utah.edu>,
Dave Packham <dave.packham at utah.edu> wrote:

> has anyone done caller announce in MeetMe's before?

I'm working on some modifications that should make this possible,
amongst other things.

However, I have some questions about specific details of the operation
of app_meetme, chan_zap and the zaptel driver. I've posted a couple of
emails asking questions to this or the asterisk-dev list over the last
few days, but have had no responses. Either no-one's interested in
answering, or no-one knows the answers!

Cheers,
Tony
--