[Asterisk-Users] *8 problem still there?

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed May 19 08:15:14 MST 2004

Luis Vazquez [luis at teledata.com.uy] wrote:
> > I upgraded to the latest stable version of 1.0 today and am still
> > seeing the *8 problem where the phone that was originally dialed keeps
> > on ringing even after another phone picks up.
> >
> > Are other people also seeing this? Has somebody figured out how to make
> > this go away?
> >
> I don't know if it's fixed in the latest CVS , It was not fixed around
> one month ago.
> I tried to fix it, I spent 4 days but It was too dark for me
> (anyway I learned a lot about sip channel so It wasn't wasted time   )

I'm running the latest CVS (head, not "stable") and can confirm that
the *8 problem is still there.  I don't have any Grandstream equipment
(I use Cisco 7960G and Sipura SPA-2000 kit), so it's not a Grandstream
problem.

I haven't had any time to play around with it to see if I can get it
working, so I can't add any more at this time.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz