[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI and CallerID

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed May 19 06:42:51 MST 2004

Hi Pedro,

please do a "bri debug span X" on the span with the BRI line. Look at
the SETUP message, the incoming caller ID is in the "Calling Party IE".
If you do not see the caller ID in that IE then your telco is not
providing incoming caller ID on your line, some telcos like to charge
extra for such basic isdn features.

--
best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753