[Asterisk-Users] Old sound in new call.

Michael Løjtnant ml at zyxel.dk
Wed May 19 04:42:58 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem that I just can't figure out how to solve.
I start *, dial it using a ISDN phone over PSTM, to a Hisax card installed in *
I get the demo-greeting, listen for a few seconds and hang up.
I dial it again, but this time the first second is sound from where the previous call ended, then the greeting starts as it should.

Right now I have removed all codecs but codec_gsm.so and format_gsm.so, recompiled the kernel over and over, but I just can't figure it out.

Any one got some ideas?

Modem.conf:

[interfaces]

context=incomming
driver=i4l
dialtype=tone
mode=immediate
language=en
type=autodetect

group=1
msn=39660425
incomingmsn=39660425,39660426
device => /dev/ttyI0
device => /dev/ttyI1

Extensions.conf:

[default]

include => incomming

[incomming]

exten => 39660425,1,Wait,1
exten => 39660425,2,Answer                     ; Answer the line
exten => 39660425,3,BackGround(demo-congrats)
exten => 39660425,4,Hangup

System Info:

1 x Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.53GHz
SMP Motherboard.
512 MB Ram
Linux-2.4.26 (Compiled as SMP)
Latest Asterisk Devel CVS version
mpg123 Version 0.59s-mh4

Hisax card: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network controller [HFC-PCI] (rev 2).
Wildcard TDM400P
Wildcard X100P

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Michael Løjtnant - Systems Engineer
ZyXEL Communications A/S
Columbusvej 5 - 2860 Søborg
Tel (+45) 3955 0700 - Fax (+45) 3955 0707