[Asterisk-Users] Free Softphone Recomendations

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue May 18 23:16:02 MST 2004

MessageHi,

DIAX can do that, bot only unattended trasfer (for the moment), using a
special key or '#' key.
You can download it for free from my site:
http://www.laser.com/dante

You have MWI (new and old messages) per registered server and as a total,
call list (missed/outgoing/incomming/all), missed call indicator,
12 direct dials and 99 speed dials, phone book, can register with up to 8
Asterisk servers with live registering status indicator, multilingual
support and a lot more to come.
There is a detailed help file with the operating instructions

A new version with some cool features (not available on any other soft
phone) will be available at the end of the week.
Send me a mail if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Dan