[Asterisk-Users] * and Cisco routers

brian k. west brian at bkw.org
Tue May 18 21:56:18 MST 2004

I personally think firewalls are a stopgap measure for the real problem.  A
firewall and VPN are not a fool proof method of protection.  Fix the real
problem instead of hiding it.  I usually dont use a real firewall but ACLs
and other similar methods to lock down where/who can access a box.  As for
cisco routers we use ACL's to lock those where the asterisk box is the only
one that can access it.

bkw