[Asterisk-Users] ADIT 600 Manual

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue May 18 16:24:45 MST 2004

Yes, call Carrier Access support, number available on their website. They will
set you up with a support login and you can download the various manuals in pdf
format. I would send you one directly, but they are very large. 6-13 meg if I
remember correctly.

They also offer free classes on the Adit. I attended one a while back. Would
have been really great, if I had never configured one before.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com