[Asterisk-Users] snom 200 phones.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Tue May 18 12:48:16 MST 2004

I have about 5 snom 200 phones working fine with everything. Voicemail,
Transfers and all. Except I can't seem to use them to pickup parked calls
nor place a call on park.  I also have sipura-2000 with analog phones that
are able to pickup parked calls and to park them. Most of them are on
firmware 2.04g I have upgraded one to 2.05c for testing but this did not fix
the problem.  I get no error message on the CLI and I am at a lost of where
I can begin to look for a problem.  I have other Sip phones working fine.
Cisco 7960'g, IpDialogs They all work fine.  ATA 186 and Sipura-2000 are
also working fine they all can park a call and pick them up.

        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
        /         Avionica, Inc.
abatista at avionica.com