[Asterisk-Users] PRI CID name

Jody N. Rudolph jody at hcis.net
Tue May 18 10:38:30 MST 2004

I am trying to get CID name to pass to my sip users from PRI with no luck.
The Wait() does not help.
* is never receiving the CID name unless I set immediate=yes and that screws
up the whole dial-plan.
Is anyone else having this issue? The code is the latest CVS and the PRIs
are on a 410p.
I can watch the CLI for incoming calls and it never shows an incoming CID
name unless the immediate=yes is used.
The SIP phones receive CID number as both name and number. I am no veteran
to * but i have tried all of the fixes described in previous listings with
no help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.