[Asterisk-Users] Q.931 clearing causes

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Tue May 18 09:14:04 MST 2004

Having looked at the latest CVS it seems that there is already some support for this.  However, there are some flaws in the logic as it is currently implemented.  revk put in a feature request Bug 1337 that explains the problem.

We will have a look at this in the next week or so and see if it is an easy change to improve things.

Rgds
Tim Robinson