[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue May 18 05:38:56 MST 2004

Mikael Andersson wrote:

>Thomas Gallaway  -- <> wrote on den 17 maj 2004 16:57:
>

>>Hmmm well I need to kinda figure out how to get the custom ringtones
>>to ring on the phone... :-)
>>_______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users
>>

>or how to change them....
>
>/M

Yeah I can change them in the firmware, but I wonder if there is an
option in asterisk to pass
to have it do a certain ring if the call is internal, or external.

The format the rings are at are after what I found out uLaw compressed
8bit 8000hz mono
samples. But they also have a header infront of the file. I will play
arround with it later. Maybe
there is a way to chop off the header of the ones that come with it and
put it infront of a regular
file.

-- Thomas