[Asterisk-Users] SIP in the UK

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue May 18 02:10:49 MST 2004

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 09:57, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 06:12:57PM +0100, Craig Waddington wrote:
> > Voiptalk provide an excellent service and great support.
>
> I would hope so, as for many types of calls they're more expensive than
> BT's basic rates before any discounts!
>
> I'll stick to a FXO card and Telediscount/18866, ta.

Ah, the indirect access ones.. may I point people in the direction of
www.1899.com ? 0.5p/min anytime to the UK ... I have enquired if they offer a
SIP service - but got no response :) It's a pity their website only seems to
work with MSIE :(

The pricing makes rather a mockery of most VoIP providers! :)

Cheers,
Gavin.